Financial Planning Analyst
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- 3-5 Years of experience in financial domain;
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar;
- English – Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations;
- Good understanding of accounting and finance processes;
- Good Excel skills;
- Experience in financial tools evolutions would be a plus;
- Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Essbase and HFM systems knowledge would be a plus).
- Problem solving attitude, curiosity and ability to innovate;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, attentive to details;
- Result oriented with high quality standard in all deliverable;
- Self-organized, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks;
- Strong interest in financial tools.
You will be in charge of a reporting process, it can be actual or forecast, P&L or cash flow, specific sales reporting. Within this scope, you will:
- Manage the reporting process and guarantee top quality of the financial data: organize in advance, supervise checks with a junior team member, run high-level and complex checks, maintain documentation and perform training. You target high efficiency for yourself and all stakeholders;
- Identify improvements on group tools and processes, propose priorities and action plan, and lead changes and work in a project mode with IT and other financial planning teams. You will follow all the steps, from specification, impact analysis, tests, to implementation, communication and adoption by team member and other financial planning in their recurring tasks;
- Contribute to group reporting and analysis: create and update analysis reports (recurring and ad hoc analysis), interprete results and communicate it to Financial Planning HQ management.
- We offer:
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.