Financial Planning Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Financial Planning Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
- 3-5 Years of experience in financial domain;
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar;
- English – Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations;
- Good understanding of accounting and finance processes;
- Good Excel skills;
- Experience in financial tools evolutions would be a plus;
- Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Essbase and HFM systems knowledge would be a plus).
- Problem solving attitude, curiosity and ability to innovate;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, attentive to details;
- Result oriented with high quality standard in all deliverable;
- Self-organized, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks;
- Strong interest in financial tools.
You will be in charge of a reporting process, it can be actual or forecast, P&L or cash flow, specific sales reporting. Within this scope, you will:
- Manage the reporting process and guarantee top quality of the financial data: organize in advance, supervise checks with a junior team member, run high-level and complex checks, maintain documentation and perform training. You target high efficiency for yourself and all stakeholders;
- Identify improvements on group tools and processes, propose priorities and action plan, and lead changes and work in a project mode with IT and other financial planning teams. You will follow all the steps, from specification, impact analysis, tests, to implementation, communication and adoption by team member and other financial planning in their recurring tasks;
- Contribute to group reporting and analysis: create and update analysis reports (recurring and ad hoc analysis), interprete results and communicate it to Financial Planning HQ management.
- We offer:
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.