AP Accountant (Perioada determinata)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
• Basic knowledge of local regulations;
• Well-developed communication;
• Results orientated;
• Language skills: Good level of English;
• Finance background is required;
• Computer skills (Excel)
• Ensure timely and accurate recording of services invoices (domestic suppliers, external suppliers, intercompany);
• Communicate with vendors for balance confirmation or whenever necessary;
• Review weekly the payment processing;
• Provide support during annual audit (internal & external)
• Prepare Marketing and prepayment reconciliation
• Participate to Stock counts process for company Inventory;
• Support AP Team and the other Accounting personnel with different reports and tasks whenever requested;
• Perform the month end closing activities: book all accounting adjustments.