Access and Incident Management Officer with English in Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Access and Incident Management Officer with English in Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
This is what we are looking for:
- Advanced English level;
- Basic work experience in IT infrastructure and service delivery is a strong plus;
- Good knowledge on Support processes;
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office Tools;
- Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity (LAN/WAN), switching & routing and Server operations;
- Basic understanding of the voice systems.
This will be your future role:
- Proactive resolution of inquiries and problems of customers regarding the current platform and applications;
- Recognition of technical problems;
- Delivering Services as defined in SLA. Ensure the Faster, Accurate and Reliable Service to the end Customer;
- Track and maintain the Asset inventory database;
- Inspecting selected hardware on a regular basis to confirm operational ability.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
· Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
· Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
· Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
· Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
· Opportunity to work with top clients on large project;
· Dynamic, intercultural working environment.