SAP Consultant (Production Planning) (m/f/d) - TSR
As a Consultant for SAP PP you are a member of a Global Team in Powertrain IT - Business Applications - Planning, Production, PLM and Plant Maintenance. The focus of the position is Production Planning (PP) and Product Data Management (PDM).
Scope of work:
* Analysis and Consulting of complex business requirements of our internal Customers within national or international Projects based on SAP Standard solutions as well as own developed solutions;
* Managing IT projects on a global scale;
* Design, Realization and Implementation of self-developed solutions including execution and acceptance of tests, securing of defined quality-level / quality-gates;
* Support Business departments (key-user and end-user) in using SAP applications;
* Maintenance and enhancement of implemented applications throughout the complete live cycle based on the Incident and Change management process;
* Execution of software maintenance (OSS-Notes, support packages, upgrades);
* Creation of technical documentations;
* Close collaboration inside the global team as well as team overlapping (other SAP modules) and to our internal Customers in an international environment.
* Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or comparable qualification;
* Work experience in SAP ERP Module PP or SCM Area (as consultant or developer) and in international environment (desired);
* Knowledge in SAP PP-Module (knowledge in surrounding modules beneficial);
* Knowledge about Logistics Master Data and repetitive manufacturing;
* Knowledge in Customizing and RFC / IDoc processing beneficial;
* Knowledge in ABAP Environment like Development Workbench, Enhancement technologies and Debugging beneficial;
* Skills in SAP Authorization Management beneficial;
* Project Management skills beneficial;
* Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Language skills: English fluent in spoken and written. German language is a plus;
* Structured, analytic, strategic and self dependent operation;
* High commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
* Intercultural competencies;
* Willingness to travel (global).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.