EMEA VAT Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Federal-Mogul Motorparts active
View all jobs EMEA VAT Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Federal-Mogul Motorparts (F-M) s seeking for an EMEA VAT Lead to join the Centre of Excellence in Bucharest,
- Provide advice for different VAT issues for the EMEA group companies;
- Preparation of VAT trainings, indirect tax policies and procedures;
- Work closely with other finance departments, supply chain, purchasing, legal, where needed;
- Tracking and communicating internally important changes in indirect tax laws and regulations
- Work close with local finance teams in identifying and solving issues in the VAT compliance process and during VAT refund requests.
- Assist with on-site VAT reviews and health-checks to identify VAT weaknesses and opportunities for EMEA entities, under the supervision of the Indirect Tax Manager;
- Provide reporting and guidance to senior leadership on indirect tax risks and concerns within the region.
- Coordinate with other regional tax and trade compliance experts
- Occasional travel (10%-15%) within the region.
- Experience with local and EU VAT rules and processes;
- Bachelor’s in Business, Accounting, Taxation, Finance or Law;
- 4-6 years of experience with the VAT system (EU)
- Must be fluent in English (other European languages a plus);
- Confidence in Microsoft Office use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and within mixed teams;
- Good organizational skills, initiative and engagement;
- Communication skills, flexibility and can-do approach;
- Attention to details, while maintaining the ability to see the big picture;
- Good presentation skills;
- Comfortable working with senior leadership