JUNIOR LOGISTICS OFFICER, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- University Education;
- Any execution / logistics certification is a plus;
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in Logistics & Execution-related in a multi-national company;
- Any experience with working in an ERP is a plus;
- MS Office knowledge;
- English speaker;
- Positive personality;
- Team player;
- Accurate, on-time deliverables;
- Analytical abilities.
- Ensuring the logistic execution of the acquisition contracts FCA, FOR, FOB
- Managing stocks to FCA, FOR, FOB
- Receiving and verifying the transport invoices
- Receiving and verifying the services invoices
- Responsible for short term payments estimations
- Managing stock management in SHARP
- Managing the inputs/stocks/ outputs of the crop in silos and compliance with the real quantities and qualities
- Monitoring the stock quality
- Keeping records with stocks level from the in inland silos
- Editing/ monitoring /administrating files with the services and transport contracts
- Finding operational capacity for the needs of the customer/farmer and/or sales department
- Pro-actively follow-up road-freight shipments on specific features such as demurrage and delays
- Maintaining, editing and increasing the database of subcontractors/transporters
- Taking operational responsibility for the orders; from drafting to closing.
- Taking operational responsibility for the transport invoices from checking to making
sure they are paid.
- Delivering on time standard reporting, both internal and external, if needed
- Managing any other general operational administrational tasks.
- Maintaining and strengthening the customer and subcontractor relationship in each contact.
- Preparing monthly statistics for crop
- In tune and knowing every detail of the documents used within the department (offers, orders, transport instructions, document instruction, freights) and he will use this information when , if needed, negotiating with subcontractors/transporters
- Performing any other duties as instructed by direct manager or senior management, relevant to the position
- Adhering to values, guidelines and procedures, as well as to internally developed policies and workflows; observing all legal requirements;
- Building relationships internally and externally:
o with the other members of local organization (Trade team, Contract Admin team, Execution team, Accounting team, Finance & Controlling team, Constanta team);
o offers support to the bother member of Logistics Team;
o with Group departments if case;
o Company’s business partners (suppliers and clients).
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!