Model Based SWD for Instrument Clusters & Body Control Modules
In our days, a truck it is a network of intelligent devices, controlling different parts of the truck. The Instrument Cluster communicates with all the other devices and provides information to the driver, being the main interface. The Body Controller on the other hand is the brain that manages important functions in a vehicle, from controlling the lights, wipers or doors, to monitoring the vehicle and reporting errors. Model Based Development represent the next generation in SW Programming. Highly complex applications can be created in a visual and natural manner. Design, implementation and testing are done in a single environment, creating a very strong and useful real time tool. This approach reduces the project development time and offers the perfect environment for rapid prototyping, so you can immediately check and feel the output of your work. This is quite exciting when you develop applications that shows the Tire Pressure Information on a TFT display or calculates the Remaining Fuel and controls the dedicated stepper motor. Our team gathers the knowledge and vision of the experienced people with the enthusiasm of the last comers. We always seek for challenges and it feels easy to achieve them. We treat each other with respect and we like to work in a friendly environment. As an Software Developer your responsibilities will be to:
* develop SW Application Model based on given requirements and specification using Matlab-Simulink or LogiCAD;
* integrate, emulate and test the created model;
* cooperate with an international development team and customers. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Basic knowledge in understanding HW schematics and in using measurement equipments; - Fluent English.
* Experience in Matlab-Simulink or LogiCAD is an advantage;
* Automotive experience is an advantage.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.