Technical Engineer Manager - Engineering Support (US time zone)
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- 5+ years management in related field
- Excellent management skills with the ability to effectively direct the company's support operations.
- High knowledge and previous experience in customer support, specifically for US based clients.
- Strong technical skills with a variety of business software tools including MS Office applications.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
- Rotational shifts - US time zone
- Assists in administering company policies, procedures, functions, and activities of the support staff
- Shares responsibility for scheduling, call monitoring and handles escalated customer calls.
- Reviews closed calls, works with staff to correct errors and/or add additional information.
- Remove impediments faced by the team, and handling escalated issues in a timely and professional manner
- Provides the highest levels of job satisfaction by helping every team member understand job expectations, responsibilities and company and department goals.
- Partnering with other parts of the organization such as Engineering, Sales, Product and Professional Services on the product, process improvements based on information gathered from customer support experiences.
- Establishing, tracking and reporting on customer service level agreements to ensure delivery best-in-class support to our customers and Partners.