Consumer Standard Pricing - Junior role
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Consumer Standard Pricing - Junior role active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
A strong collaborator with excellent English
Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
Proven problem-solving skills
Attention to details
Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency
Bachelor's degree in areas of studies as business administration, finance, accounting, or related areas.
1. Standard list pricing cycle
- The Consumer Standard Pricing Coordinator takes input from the Product Managers, Finance and Area Category Managers and load the prices in our internal tools.
- Loads different parameters in our internal tools.
2. P&L review
- For the products priced by the local countries, check that the margins are in line with the EMEA PS Category objectives.
- For the products priced by the local countries, check that they are aligned with Pricing Business guidelines decided by management.
3. Run different reports
- In the process of analyzing the data accuracy, it is needed to run different reports and perform some data quality checks.
4. Pricing tool expert
- Participate in pricing tool requirements for enhancement or future design
- Develops, improves and educates on tools used in area of control in alignment with corporate business needs, requirements or goals
- Responsible to support all improvement programs and initiatives for the process
- Change management: Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization.
- Process Documentation: Responsible to create and maintain process documentation.
5. Data entry in Product Life Cycle (PLC) data
- Enter PLC dates (Publication date, end of life date, etc...) and replacement products into the PLC tool for all the new introduced products based on information provided by EMEA and local Product Managers