QA Analyst - Automation - LSEG Tech
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
LSEG Technology works with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance. The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and we strive to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth.
QA Analysts are expert software testing specialists working in scrum teams with developers to make sure that no bugs escape to user acceptance testing or production environments.
Over time, the efficiency of the individual will be measured by:
- The number of functional defects leaked to UAT and / or Production.
- On time completion of all testing planned.
Key responsibilities for this role are to:
- Work with the team in requirements grooming to understand the business requirements and test requirements; maintain and update automated test scripts based on agreed acceptance criteria;
- Help the team building required acceptance criteria covering the requirements, cross functional and other aspects of the systems such as load, performance and fault tolerance in GWT (Given, When, Then) format;
- Review tests built by other team members for coverage and negative scenarios;
- Execute and report results of automated and manual tests with the team;
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts;
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system;
- Research new QA tools & methodologies and suggest improvements to the team.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
- +3 years’ experience as a software developer or a test automation engineer
- Working on Linux / UNIX operating systems
- Writing software and test automation scripts using Java
- Software development and software testing methodologies and processes such as Waterfall, Agile or BDD
- High attention to details and strong communication skills in verbal and written English
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers