In Play Analyst in Kambi Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KAMBI active.
Vezi toate job-urile In Play Analyst in Kambi Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Stockholm and Philadelphia and together with over 800 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
We are looking for people with analytical mindset to join our team in Bucharest. Don't worry, we will do all the necessary training to see you completely autonomous on your role.
You will be responsible for trading a large number of in-running events, where quick and accurate decisions are essential. Integrity goes first hand in hand with a good portion of punctuality.
- Live events trading (controlling prices) using fully in-house systems
- Live risk management
- Bets monitoring and settlement
- Testing new products and liaising with our product owners
Skills, competencies and experience:
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
- High numerical ability
- High attention to details
- A basic passion for one sport at least (tennis, basketball, football etc.)
- Well organized and analytical personality
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- University degree, preferably in an analytical field
It would be great if you:
- You demonstrate a constructive approach towards any challenge
- You think common sense goes a long way
- You don't want to be stressed by your job from a day to another but neither to get bored.
- You would also send an authentic cover letter in English to impress us. :)
Because of the nature of sports fixtures, the roles will consistently involve weekend work. Days off will usually fall on between Monday and Friday. This person will be recruited for rotating shifts with the start-time between 08.30 and 17.00.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team please apply below.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application in English as soon as possible.