Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
- both a strong leader and an advocate for the adoption of Agile
- assertive about adherence to Agile processes and enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits
- both educator and coach – great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate
- demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption, or as a Scrum Master
- some background or coursework in Computer Science
Constitutes an advantage:
- programming experience
- proficiency in relevant programming languages
- Agile Coach certification
- Scrum Master certification
- several years of experience coaching at large organizations
Duties and responsibilities
- educate employees on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work
- provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the adoption of Agile methodologies
- mentor teams: as a mentor, is responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions
- provide hands-on support, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile
- coach employees in using Agile techniques like story mapping, scrum ceremonies, estimating, slicing the demand, etc.
- provide support for designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies, and continually offering strategies for improvement
- provide support in implementing the Agile methodology: implementing Agile process, principles and practices across Business Solution Center teams. The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- define a maturity roadmap to gradually increase the Agile setup to a higher maturity level, by facilitating continuous improvement