- Legal studies graduate;
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience;
- Very good knowledge of English, legal terminology;
- Experience and very good skills in drafting legal documents;
- Communicative, efficient, reliable, analytical, flexible and adaptable;
- Previous experience working in comercial enviornemnt with any ERP system would be a considered a great advantage.
- Providing legal opinions by request from the Legal Director;
- Drafting several types of agreements and documents;
- Ensure that all matters related to the good workflow of the department, consdering it's work, it's fulfiled;
- Responsible of it's work;
- Type up basic legal documents and correspondence;
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents;
- Prepare legal and management reports;
- Maintain and update databases;
- Provide administrative support and enhance office effectiveness;
- Handle communication with clients;
- Conduct statistical/documentary research;
- Maintain contact lists;
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or official institutions.
Va informam ca prin aplicatia dumneavoastra transmisa pentru aceasta pozitie, va exprimati consimtamantul pentru prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal prezente in CV-ul dumneavoastra. De asemenea, va aducem la cunostinta ca in conformitate cu Legea 677/2001 privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, aveti dreptul de informare, dreptul de a accesa/de a actualiza datele cu caracter personal, dreptul de a va opune in orice moment la prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal si de a solicita stergerea informatiilor dumneavoastra din bazele noastre de date.