- Legal studies graduate;
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience;
- Very good knowledge of English, legal terminology;
- Experience and very good skills in drafting legal documents;
- Communicative, efficient, reliable, analytical, flexible, and adaptable;
- Previous experience working in a commercial environment with any ERP system would be considered a great advantage.
- Providing legal opinions by request from the Legal Director;
- Drafting several types of agreements and documents;
- Ensure that all matters related to the good workflow of the department, considering its work, it's fulfilled;
- Responsible for its work;
- Type up basic legal documents and correspondence;
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents;
- Prepare legal and management reports;
- Maintain and update databases;
- Provide administrative support and enhance office effectiveness;
- Handle communication with clients;
- Conduct statistical/documentary research;
- Maintain contact lists;
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or official institutions.
EGT is among the fastest-growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America, and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
If you are innovative, ambitious, enterprising, fresh and you have free spirit of thought - this is the job you dream about! Become part of our team!
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access/update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data, and request the deletion of your information from our databases.