NOC Middleware Engineer with French
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Experience Requirements: 3 - 5 Years;
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent Minimum 3 - 4 years of progressive experience in middleware administration;
- Certifications will add value but are optional ;
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in French and English.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail experience in installation, configuration, deployments and troubleshooting on Websphere Application Server and Weblogic/Jboss/Tomcat and IBM Http Server, Websphere Message Queuing (WMQ) and Websphere Message Broker(WMB) on the UNIX (AIX, Linux) platform;
- Administration of Websphere Application Server 6.x, 7.x Base and ND on Unix platform. WAS installation, node federation, server/cluster creation, adding members to a cluster, configuring session persistence, JVM configuration etc.
- Configuration of JDBC Providers, Data Sources with Oracle 10g/11g on UNIX platforms , connection pool, Virtual Hosting, JNDI, Global Security, SSL, Single Sign-On, Open SSL, LDAP and IBM secure way (LTPA), JMS Providers, Queue connection factories, Queue Destinations, Activation Specs, Listener Ports, SIB, Bus member addition & creating cluster members in SIB.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE components (EAR/WAR/JAR) on IBM WebSphere Application server and monitoring. Resolving issues related to J2EE application. Plugin generation in various scopes and editing Plugins for custom load balancing. Experience in configuring the HTTP Server for various clustered application servers using virtual hosting and enabling SSL security.
- Good experience in WS Admin Scripting(Jython/JACLs), Workload Management (WLM), Resource analyzer, LDAP security models using IBM Tivoli Directory Server
- Additional experience on administration of Tomcat/Weblogic 8.1 is an added advantage.
- Responsible with installing and configuring IBM Websphere MQ Series V6.x, V7.x, in distributed queuing architectures with clustering Configuration of Queue Manager, Creating local & remote QUEUE, Triggers, Channels, Listeners on Linux/Unix platforms and defining various MQ objects;
- Troubleshooting of application issues related to MQ Series by reviewing MQ Logs. Should assist application developers in design, implementation and testing of MQ enabled applications;
- Security configurations in MQ like OAM & SSL;
- Integration of WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Application Server;
- Administration of Websphere Message Queuing (WMQ) Experience in Create, setup, implement a high availability Message Broker environment by implementing multi instances of Brokers, multi-threading and Multi execution group;
- Configuring of Execution groups, Executing Flows Experience in MQ Clustering and Distributing Message Broker Architecture. Message Broker administration through command line and toolkit;
- MB Troubleshooting and problem determination by analyzing logs. Administering broker runtime components, implementing security and accessing broker statistics;
- Deployment of BAR files through toolkit and command line scripts. Web services experience. WebSphere Message Broker Explorer administrative security;
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!