IBM Internship- Data Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active
View all jobs IBM Internship- Data Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
• English - fluent
• Student in final year or fresh graduate (IT filed)
• Experience or knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, Python
Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives
• Problem Solving:
Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and
improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
• Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. May have budgetary responsibility. Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
• Support of solution construction, implementation and systems integration, delivering high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
• Tasks performed require integrating hardware, software, storage and network solutions. Identify project requirements, developing solution delivery, which may include vendors and subcontractors.
• Collaborates with others to provide services in carrying out assigned duties.
• Has latitude working within established processes and procedures. May be involved in new or complex designs, layouts, products, devices, components, methods or procedures.
• Ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches.
• Negotiation with specified objectives with client team is required.
• Works on professional level projects with minimal guidance from more experienced individuals.
• Position requires in-depth knowledge of one major platform, process or architecture.
• Performs assigned technical tasks including study, limited programming, and product installation.
• Must possess a strong operational knowledge of applicable operating systems, application programs, system diagnostics and remote support structure.
• Provides technical guidance and assistance to others; may serve as lead technical advisor for the IT team.
• Assists in the identification of new IT services opportunities. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.