Ubisoft Graduate Program
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Ubisoft Graduate Program active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Ubisoft, each game is an innovation. All Ubisoft installments are based on gameplay and technology breakthroughs inspired by the latest social and market trends.
Within each development team, a diverse array of specialties – animators, artists, designers, brand managers and programmers – combine their areas of expertise to build and improve their game.
Now you can join our team as a Gameplay Programmer through the Graduate Program!
What is the Graduate Program all about? The Ubisoft Graduate Program is a two-year international program for fresh Graduates who expect a career accelerator into the games industry. Over two years, you will have the opportunity to work in two different studios in different countries. You will benefit from an individual development plan and follow-up in order to develop your skills in gameplay programming.
How about your daily tasks? A gameplay programmer is responsible for the interactivity of the game. You will turn game design rules and gameplay elements (features, animation, sound…) into playable sequences. You will collaborate closely with designers, artists, animators and other game development team members. Your main objective is to offer players a comfortable, immersive & fun game experience.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, with less than 1 year of experience (excluding internships)
- Good C++ programming skills
- Strong interest in games system and mechanics.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills will help you deploy effective solutions to complex problems. You understand and care about player needs.
- Passion and knowledge for video games will make a difference.
- Effective communicator and fluent English speaker
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within multicultural teams, and ready to work in different locations worldwide.