Junior Finance Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco Global Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Finance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Proven experience as a Senior Finance Analyst or similar role, at least 2 years’ work experience;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel & PowerPoint in particular;
- Familiarity with accounting software (ex. SAP);
- Excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Great attention to detail with ability to spot numerical errors;
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
- Fluency in English.
-Review financial statements for actual/planning reporting;
-Review and approve weekly/monthly reports;
-Coordinate forecast planning cycles and financials review;
-Coordinate monthly/half year/full year actual reporting cycles and financials review;
-Monitoring performance and sensitivities on a monthly basis across all P&L lines between actuals, budget, latest forecast and prior year by Market;
-Review and provide accurate and timely monthly variance and cause of change analysis of volumes, revenue, cost of sales;
-Coordinate ad-hoc projects;
-Ensure the financials are Audit and SOX compliant;
-Team coordination and coaching;
-Engagement with different stakeholders;
-Strong teamwork & collaboration across R2R functions and all other GBS departments to ensure integrity and quality of financial statements.
Considered a plus:
- ACCA/CIMA in progress;
- Six Sigma certification (Yellow/Green belt);
- Alteryx proficiency;
- BPC knowledge;
Experience in managing teams is a plus