HR & Office Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs HR & Office Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 1+ years of experience in a related field;
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel;
• Team player with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
• Professionalism and integrity are required in all communication;
• Flexible, proactive and dynamic person;
• Ability to multi-task and understand different priorities;
• Driving license required;
• First point of contact for HR matters; provide support in HR matters with the help of our internal/external HR suppliers
• Coordinate meeting requests for candidate interviews
• Manage and coordinate all office related activities and events
• Negotiate and coordinate suppliers to ensure services are delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner
• Responsible for facility management and staying in close contact with the landlord
• Prepare and follow-up on meetings and files to ensure a smooth performance of the department
• Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence and redirect it to the appropriate person
• Maintain a good communication with corporate offices
• Keep communication with our internal/external HR suppliers
• Create and implement office policies
• Create, maintain and update office databases
• Responsible for keeping health and safety records with the help of our supplier
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and well-organized HR & Office Manager to join our business partner’s company in the Bucharest office. Supporting the company's HR initiatives, and ensuring our office remains an amazing place to work will be an important component of this role.
• Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest.
• Medical subscription
• Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
• Working in a friendly environment;