Junior Brand Manager (m/f) Laundry & Home Care
- Coordinate the brands, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand and materials management in order to achieve the yearly targets (turnover, profit, market shares);
- Process market information (market research, sales reports, specialty publications) and analyse them;
- Adapt communication materials to the local market, for both in-store and digital activities - advertising agencies management and internal project management;
- Active monitoring of market and competition activity (both offline and online)
- Identify the consumer needs and adapt the marketing strategy accordingly.
- Adapt/implement media plans
- University degree in Economics or related field
- Experience: min. 2 year in marketing, communications, advertising
- Very good English skills – writing/reading/speaking
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Data analysis skills are a plus
- Creative & curious but also analytical and problem-solving oriented;
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environment
- Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives.
- Process ownership