Analyst, Windows Application Support
The junior system engineer role is part of the TTO sysadmin Italy team.
The main focus of this role are the LSEG service lines running on Linux (Suse, Red Hat) or Windows Platform. This resource will support the delivery and the maintenance for all the LSEG systems.
Provision of a service based on an effort equal to one system administration figure to support implementation and delivery phase for the service (16-00 on daily basis and weekly on call), just as:
- Set up and configure all the environments related to the system
- Guarantee that the environments properly work every day, ensuring a prompt support during the functional/customers test sessions;
- Support the writing of the technical documentation needed for operation or recurring issues or tasks.
- Assist the hardware maintenance tasks
Key behaviours and skills:
- Degree level education or equivalent culture
- General knowledge of:
- Red Hat
- Bash scripting programming knowledge
- Windows 2003-2008 – Enterprise Environment
- Windows centralized monitor integration with ITO/Nagios
- VMWare Esx
- Strong client management skills and sense of ownership