Business Restructuring Consultant
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
As a Consultant in our Business Restructuring Team, you will work under the supervision and mentoring of our senior consultants and you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Project administration & relationship management
• Data gathering for business assessment and financial analysis;
• Contribution to business reports;
• Accomplishment of restructuring plans.
• Economic University degree;
• Very good command of English and MS Office;
• Good communication skills, ability to interact with various background people
• Curiosity to understand client needs;
• Planning and organization skills, ability to prioritize tasks;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
- Perform financial analysis for clients from various fields of activity;
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correctmodifydelete the data provided.