Front Office Receptionist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front Office Receptionist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
Ubisoft is looking for a Front Office Receptionist with excellent communication skills and able to handle a multitude of tasks. You will be a part of the Administrative Department and you will have the opportunity to work in an active environment and grow as a professional.
- 2 years of experience on a similar position
- University degree
- Excellent command of English, French would be a plus
- Organized and punctual
- Proactive and able to show initiative
- MS Office proficiency, good Excel knowledge
- HR activities basic knowledge is preferred
Desirable personal skills:
- Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion
- Able to prioritize
- Enthusiastic and assertive
- Direct visitors to the right place and contact person, respect the deadlines, give clear information about the company, offer support in every situation encountered
- Coordinate the Internal Library
- Keep the company updated regarding the benefits by sending e-mails with precise and clear information
- Ensure all necessary for protocol activities
- Organize correspondence, faxes, meeting rooms planning, documents delivery
- Organize travel arrangements
- Organize meetings for interviews and tests if necessary
- Invoice registration
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Administrative, Accounting, Internal Com & PR Departments
Benefits that you can enjoy:
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.