We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
• 2-3 years work experience within Finance;
• Advanced English level;
• Good MS Office knowledge.
• ACCA / CIMA certifications highly appreciated;
• Prior experience in Shared Service Centers;
• SAP experience or other ERP system.
• Provide accounting, data analytics and transactional support to the Finance Business Areas;
• Assist in period end close duties including journal posting, account reconciliations;
• Provide analysis of stock, Capex, engineering stores and other to the business;
• Prepare key monthly reports to support key commercial or supply chain decision making;
• Gather data for and upload of actuals and forecasts to business systems and checking to ensure accuracy of uploaded data. Provision of variance analysis vs. budget, flex budget, previous forecasts and prior year.