Market Risk Junior Officer
If you have:
• Academic background – degree in Economics;
• Good knowledge of English and MS Office (Excel, Power Point);
• Analytical thinking, proactive and result-oriented person;
• Ability to meet strict deadlines;
• Good communication skills, proves a hard-working teammate, reliable, with high sense of responsibility and integrity.
And you would like to learn about:
• Evaluating the Bank’s exposure to interest rate, liquidity and market risks according with applicable regulations;
• Controlling of the appropriate administration of interest rate, liquidity and market risks
• Elaborating of the market-risk and liquidity strategy, stress-testing and back-testing processes;
• Monitoring financial markets and main macroeconomic indicators, maturity and currency exposure of the balance sheet items.
Grow with our Market Risk team!
We are offering:
• Tailored training;
• Opportunity to develop a long-term professional career in risk area;
• Competitive salary package.