Render Programmer for Ubisoft Craiova
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• 2+ years in the game industry and/or equivalent experience with games rendering techniques and interfaces;
• Strong knowledge of C++ and shader languages;
• Strong math skills including trigonometry, linear algebra, calculus and mathematical concepts;
• Good level of English communication;
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment;
• Time-management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
• Recent games rendering experience (e.g. PS4, XBox One, PC);
• Strong debugging skills, understanding of memory management, multi-threaded coding;
• Experience with profiling and optimization (including hands on experience with tools such as Razor, PIX);
• Experience with large game engines and complex pipelines.
Do you have a genuine interest in the visual quality of a game? Are you passionate about all the aspects of game rendering from asset workflows to shaders and the low levels of the graphics engine?
Do you enjoy optimizing and improving render code? Do you want to work with likeminded and highly skilled individuals? Join our Engine team to be at the leading edge of console development and work on one of the most important Ubisoft brands!
You will be for sure motivated by challenging and complex programming tasks and by our work environment.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
• Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
• Relaxation room;
• Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
• Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
• 7card offers.