Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• +3 years as Card administrator
• Experience in a support, application administration or technical specialist role
• Good knowledge of the technologies used - OS (Win, Linux), Data Bases (SQL, Oracle), SQL/Oracle
• Experience with deployment, configuration and support of J2EE applications
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• SAS, CRM, AS400, MQ
• Ensures the card systems are stable, including the satellite applications.
• Ensures second and third level support, when needed.
• Testing the card system according to the change procedures (testing new versions, new card products, new technical solutions on the ATM and POS applications).
• Performance monitoring.
• Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
Luxoft is looking for full-time software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a ICT Card administrator you'll help us get there. Based in The Romania Excellence Centre, Bucharest - we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.