Supply Planning Trainee (10 months contract)
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
We are looking for a Supply Planning Trainee with the following profile:
• Graduate with relevant university degree
• Internship or trainee experience in Supply Chain / Operations would be a plus
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Strong knowledge of Excel (experience with SAP R3 and APO would be an advantage)
• Strong analytical skills with an eye for details;
• Proactive & results oriented.
As Supply Planning Trainee your key responsibilities are:
• Ensure support to Supply Planning team in Danone for day to day tasks;
• Make use of the methods and strategic calculation, tools and means for ordering, allocation and stock transfer;
• Monitor and keep records of the specific KPI which measure the level of activities and use it in order to improve the results;
• Ensure proper level of stock per each material and make sure that orders are produced according with the normal agreed procedures;
• Act as back-up for other colleagues if needed and if the knowledge and experience permits;
• Take part or lead the assigned projects in accordance with the company policy, keep records and perform analysis related with the job, participate in productivity projects;
• Use all the systems in a consistent manner and in accordance with the local or regional requests.
Are you interested to learn all about Supply Planning? As Supply Planning trainee you will learn to ensure the best service to internal and external clients by optimal stock planning for the portfolio assigned thru ordering for production, stock transfer and control for warehouses/markets in the area of responsibility.