Network Support Engineer
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
- Cisco routing, switching, security, wifi;
- EIGRP, BGP, GRE P2P and Multipoint, IPV4;
- Cisco Catalyst Stackwise and VSS;
- Policy based routing;
- HSRP, VRRP, physical and logical failover architecture;
- Dynamic ACL – Cisco ACSE Tacacs/Radius;
- Next Gen firewalling – Fortinet Fortigate, Fortimanager;
- IPsec VPN, MPLS;
- BigIP F5 LTM in HA (LB), iRules;
- Linux OS and Nagios, Solarwinds Network Configuration;
- Manager, Riverbed Cascade – Shark – Pilot;
- WAN acceleration – Riverbed Sheelhead (single and HA);
- Windows Server 2012-2016 – system heath check;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking);
- Frameworks: ITIL procedures, ISO 27k, PCI DSS;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Ability to work under high pressure, flexible working hours;
- Availability to provide on-call support 24/7.
- Network incident/problem handling;
- Network Changes – preparation and deployment;
- Network Problem management;
- Network monitoring service (using IATA monitoring tools);
- Network troubleshooting and case management with the external suppliers - vendors;
- Provide problem diagnosis and RCA;
- Participating in Network Infrastructure enhancement projects (under supervision).
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
Premium Private Medical subscription;
A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
Extra vacation days;
Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this role.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA @ stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!