Disease Area Specialist, Oncology, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Novartis Pharma Services Romania active
View all jobs Disease Area Specialist, Oncology, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
- University degree in: Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology or Chemistry;
- Business training, preferably in Economics or Marketing;
- English - intermediate level (writing and speaking);
- 4-5 years in a Medical Representative position;
- Relevant experience in Oncology;
- Experience in launching innovative products;
- PC: knowledge of Windows MS Office, Internet, e-mail;
- Category B driving license.
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
For our Solid Tumors team, we are looking for two new field colleagues, based in Bucharest, who will have responsibility for the execution of business plans to meet business goals for an assigned territory. To drive territory product performance and market share, to develop effective professional business relationships with customers, in accordance with the Novartis Customer Solution Model.