Supply Chain Controller
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FrieslandCampina Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply Chain Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Royal FrieslandCampina provides people around the world with all the good things milk has to offer. Baby and infant food, milk-based drinks, cheese, milk, yoghurts, desserts, butter, cream, milk powder, dairy-based ingredients and fruit-based drinks are products that play an important role in people�s nutrition and well-being. FrieslandCampina�s own legacy is its many well-known brands, more than 30 all over the world. FrieslandCampina�s brands, represented in Romania by Milli, Napolact, Dots, Ok�, Campina and Completa, make the products recognizable for you.
We deliver healthy food, every day� for a billion people worldwide.
• Supports in creation of the MAKE organization & Milk Collection plans based on cost price calculation and loss reporting.
• Evaluates on a monthly basis the actuals versus plans and communicates the results for material losses.
• Prepares advice for corrective actions.
• Acts as business partner to ensure understanding, accuracy and validity of information used in decision making processes.
• Supports the elaboration and implementation of forecasts/budget for Supply Chain department.
• Evaluates the actuals versus budget/forecast on a monthly basis.
• Runs monthly standard cost price calculation for all plants in Romania in time and in full.
• Implements a proper allocation key of Gross Profit elements towards SKUs, to provide proper insight for profitability.
• Executes all month-end closing activities as specified in the checklist in time and in full.
• Provide comments for MBR presentation on COGS to Planning & Reporting.
• Academic education, preferably in Economics or another Finance related study
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• SAP experience
• At least 2 years of professional experience in Supply Chain Controlling and/or experience in Supply Chain department
• Experience in a multinational company is considered an advantage
• Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance (e.g. gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash flows, overhead etc)
• Strong project management skills
• Very good analytical, problem solving and planning skills
• Good communication skills
• Accuracy in work
• Fluent in English
• Action oriented
• Ensuring all stakeholders are aligned
At FrieslandCampina we are proud of our long history of solid performance. It’s all down to our culture of collaboration, empowerment in decision making, commitment and pragmatism. We are a global company, but we focus on local communities and customers. Our brand portfolio in Romania include: Napolact, Frico, Milli, Oké, Dots, Completa.
We inspire every Romanian to better their reality by adding to their everyday touch of healthy, authentic, and pure dairy products.
We proudly lead the Romanian dairy market by providing to our consumers relevant products, across all occasions, everywhere and being the 1st choice of our consumers.
With our engaging performance culture, we attract, develop and retain talents with owner’s mindset, committed to make a difference in the lives of others. We do things that matter!