Digital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Digital Marketing Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.
Nobel was awarded the 2nd Best Employer at national level, regardless of the field of activity in 2019 and the 1st place on IT&C industry by Undelucram !
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
We are looking for a talented professional to join our Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist, for one of our B2B businesses. You will be responsible for running B2B marketing campaigns targeting lead generation, implement lead nurturing tactics. This position plays a critical role in expanding our digital presence, engaging key audiences while building distribution channels for our content. Also, you will manage the social media tactics, being creative on new ways to target lead generation and build brand awareness. You will report directly to the Director of Global Marketing.
• Exceptional English skills, able to create various types of content targeting the US market
• At least 4 years experience in a similar marketing role
• Good writing, proofreading, and editing skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Have strong organization and time management skills
• Experience with WordPress is a plus
• Previous experience in creating content for B2B companies
• As part of the marketing team, own the content governance and research, create, and publish insightful & informative content with catchy headlines to be used on blog posts, press releases, social media, advertising, email, landing pages.
• Develop and execute B2B marketing campaigns in order to get lead generation;
• Develop and implement lead nurturing tactics for multiple channels;
• Deliver high quality content that breaks through the noise, while utilizing SEO practices to drive organic traffic to the company website
• Search for interesting topics related to our industry, trends, as well as keeping track of competitors to brainstorm new articles and subjects that can be included in our content strategy
• Support the marketing team in creating, executing, measuring, and optimizing the content strategy
• Develop and implement tactics for social media to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
• Create demand generation campaigns, using engagement data to optimize performance
• Monitor company’s Social Media activity providing accurate reports and analysis
• Develop the constant optimization and enhancement of templates, website & landing pages, email deliverability, etc
• Elaborate marketing materials (like presentations, whitepapers, client references, etc)
• Support the development of interactive materials (create scripts for presentation videos, webinars, podcasts, etc)
• We are targeting the US market, so you need to have demonstrating written & spoken English proficiency
• Even better: you just happen to be fluent in digital marketing best practices including SEO, SEM, display, email marketing and social media.