IT Production System Engineer
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Minimum 3 years’ experience on a similar position
• University or Bachelor Degree in computer science;
• Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System: Windows Server
• Good knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, NPS,
WINS, IIS, PKI, WSUS
• Good knowledge about virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V
• Good knowledge about hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, HBA, iSCSI,
• Basic knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
• Good communication skills
Good spoken and written English skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them
Planning, implementing and maintaining the IT infrastructure based Windows Server
• Quickly reply to any technical requests or incidents;
• Develop and maintenance procedures for installation and configuration
• Migration/Upgrade project for all OS infrastructure and applications
• Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan
• Implement internal company security standards
• Backup management
• Patch management
• Users accounts management and technical assistance
• Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
• Procurement of Hardware and software
• Cisco VOIP telephony system expertize: configuring IVR, debug of CCM – level 1
support, manage Cisco Agents and queue
Considered as a plus for the role:
• Basic knowledge about NAS/SAN storage systems
• Basic knowledge about networking (switching & routing)
• EMC Networker experience
• Cisco CCNA / VOIP certification will be a plus
• MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE certification will be a plus
• Experience with Checkpoint products
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Experience with other Microsoft products:
o Microsoft Exchange 2010 or above
o Microsoft SCOM /SCCM / System Center