Cloud Architect (Full Stack)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Cloud Architect (Full Stack) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Experience, Skills and Knowledge requirements:
As technologies move around us, we need a team of people who grow and adapt to new best practices. We look for people with:
- 10+ years of computing experience, knowledge and excitement about the terrain and 3+ years of direct Azure experience
- A solid grasp of the programming tools at their disposal, and knowledge of the time and place to use each one
- Working experience with configuration management (e.g. Ansible/Puppet/Chef/DSC)
- Working experience with monitoring (e.g. OMS/APM) and notification systems
- Strong/Expert knowledge of Azure ARM templates and PowerShell, AZ CLI, shell, Python
- Pragmatic problem-solving abilities dealing with complex systems
- Comfortable wearing lots of hats in a heterogeneous environment: working with web servers and databases, and software, dashboards and various IaaS systems and PaaS resources
- Ability to deliver long-term, repeatable IaC solutions that incorporate directly into an overall CI/CD process
- Strong/Expert knowledge of container provisioning and management (Docker/Docker Swarm/Kubernetes) a strong plus
- Strong commitment to standardization
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
The Cloud Enablement Group place exceptional value on experience and skills that directly align our needs within the Azure tech stack, specifically experience and knowledge of:
- Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies in general a deep knowledge of the tools in the platform. Specifically, environment delivery and support for:
Application Service Environment
Azure Kubernetes Service
Azure SQL, Cosmos, etc.
Azure OMS/Application Insights
Global Traffic Manager
any Azure PaaS resource in an automated, repeatable fashion through a combination of Azure ARM templates, PowerShell, shell, Python, etc.
- Provisioning and capacity planning
- Cloud SDN (Azure)
- Strong security/audit awareness
- Operationalization of solutions from Development POCs through Production
- Vulnerability and patch management
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of the Global Technology organization and work closely other product engineers, architects and developers to build highly reliable products. The Development Operations Group manage the entire Microsoft Azure Cloud environment for FINASTRA development and as such well rely on your experience to help us build out the automated, shining beacon of best-practice infrastructure that we need, and your role will be supported by the teams of top-notch developers, support engineers and the entire Finastra organization to deliver the best of breed products and services to our clients.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we`ve partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!