QA Analyst - Manual Testing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs QA Analyst - Manual Testing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
This is an excellent opportunity for a QA Test Analyst with a good technical and financial systems background.
Working within the UnaVista team, part of a leading UK investment and financial services company, you will be responsible for the QA of the software delivery lifecycle for regulatory, post trade, reconciliation and data solutions and the underlying development Platform.
To be successful in this job, you should have extensive software testing experience and a proven software delivery background preferably within some of the following areas:
- Regulatory reporting – e.g. MiFID, EMIR, G20 (and ideally knowledge of regulations from ESMA, FCA and other Regulators and Venues)
- Post trade services – e.g. trade confirmations, clearing
- Matching and reconciliation – Trade Repository / Regulator
As a QA Test Analyst, you will work closely with the Platform and Solutions development teams and will be responsible for:
- Successfully test to the full project delivery lifecycle according to test approach defined;
- QA testing the UnaVista Platform and Solutions as per the defined requirements, assisting with the creation of documents in conjunction with other technical staff;
- Complete the internal QA testing (and client facing user acceptance testing), applying appropriate change control practices to mitigate scope creep and overall project risk;
- Assist with refinement and improvement of QA processes with the purpose of improving control and efficiencies across the department.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
- 4+ years working as a QA professional, with experience at either a financial software vendor or financial institution;
- Good industry / financial knowledge; ability to communicate and understand both technical and financial terminology used;
- Knowledge of middle / back office financial processes;
- Test approach; familiar with Waterfall, Agile, & hybrid methodologies;
- Creation of test cases from Specification or Regulations;
- Good knowledge of data manipulation, enrichment, validation.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers