Customer Care Representative with Turkish/German/Italian/French
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
CCR agents receive various technical requests from the customers through different channels (phone, mail or website eCare and iCare platform). The main process for a CCR implies: creating the problem ticket, dispatching the problem ticket to corresponding engineer (team) based on product line and network element type.
The CCR must also ensure that cases are raised within SLA time, and that entitlement check is performed. In case of emergency cases, he/she will contact TAC/local support engineers and notify them about the incident.
- Receiving customer requests and dispatching to the technical department;
- Acting as a technical point of contact between the engineering team, customers and partners.
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced language skills in one of the following Turkish/German/Italian/French;
- Customer focused and good communication skills;
- Availability to work on shifts;
- Strong and motivated.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.