Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile qpas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
- University degree
- Experience in Sales or Business Analysis: minimum 2 years
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office, database administration and other CRM software
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- English language level: Advanced
- Ensures the accurate data gathering from the field in order to calculate the commercial discounts for each customer based on the commercial policy
- Ensures the capture of the relevant sales data into the database and prepare daily, weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales reviews.
- Develops relevant reports to support the daily activity of the sales teams of each pillar
- Prepares and submits ad-hoc reports based on the collected data and their conclusions to each sales channel head and Country Head.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data;
- Closely studies and analysis past sales data to determine trends in productivity;
- Develops quotas for the Sales team, evaluating their performance on the basis of this quota, and forecasting sales.
- Provide key stakeholders with support in the area of category and range analysis, assortment optimization and planogram development.
- Analyze internal and external sources of data, looking for trends, highlighting relevant information and interpreting key findings with objective to unlock category growth
- Track projects in sense of progress monitoring and reporting.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016679.