Software Factory Team Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Software Factory Team Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services:Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with cross industry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services:Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery;
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team;
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop based business applications built on different technologies;
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards;
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and reated code;
- Package and support deployment of releases;
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applcations to current technologies;
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applcations;
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems;
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties;
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget;
- Provide third-level support to business users;
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer;
Prior experience in a technical leadership position;
College or University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Core Competency Requirements:
Proficient with Microsoft .NET + development using C#;
In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF;
Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software;
Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
Experience with automated testing;
Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum;
Experience with multi-threading and concurrency;
Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization;
Comprehensive understanding of object oriented and service, oriented application development
techniques and theories;
Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment;
Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders;
Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies;
Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.