Junior Research Programmer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InSites Consulting active
View all jobs Junior Research Programmer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
InSites Consulting is an international, innovative market research agency that works for many well-known global brands and takes research forward every day of the year. As a growing company, we are already present in 11 countries, and we will keep expanding in the coming years. Our team in Timisoara is the beating heart of project implementation within InSites Consulting! This is where all marketing research projects are being implemented and managed on an operational level, from technical development of research platforms and panel recruitment to quality checks, data analysis and overall project planning. We are continuously looking for passionate graduates as well as experienced professionals, who are ready to pop their career.
Want to make your career POP? Check out our vacancy below!
Junior Research Programmer
As a Junior Research Programmer, you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
Within the team you are responsible for the implementation of research projects and offer support with technical tasks to set-up research platforms. Next to that, you support senior members of the team in a wide variety of tasks.
Through our internal training program, we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job. The role is a perfect fit for young graduates as this role will allow you to discover your strengths. Depending on your skills and interests, you can gradually evolve towards a project manager, data analyst or technical specialist and grow your career with us.
- You are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms trough specialized software
- You prepare the technical programming of research projects
- You make basic changes to the survey look & feel
- You are responsible for controlling quality and optimizing participant experience by ensuring the performance of our surveys and research projects, running in-depth quality controls.
- You ensure the participant experience is optimal and with your feedback, you suggest where improvements are possible and help to exclude misinterpretation
- Bachelor’s degree . Marketing, Communication, Languages, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong interest in market research
- A first working experience will give you a head start!
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruits on Mondays, fresh soups on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & team building activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International team building every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year