Lotus Notes System Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Atos active
View all jobs Lotus Notes System Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Requirements
- Education: Preferably Computer university degree or a similar qualification;
- Professional experienceknowledge;
- Solid understanding of Domino basics such as mail servers, NAB components, domain documents, routing topology, etc.;
- Experience with creating Domino and SMTP-based solutions from customer requirements;
- Experience with administering external mail gateways using hosted services like Proofpoint, Cisco Ironport, MessageLabs;
- Experience with administering messaging mobility services such as Traveler, Blackberry, andor Good is a plus;
- Experience with troubleshooting and configuring Domino web servers and Sametime environments;
- Basic understanding of Lotus Designer client and LotusScript andor Formula code design skills;
- Social Skills and competencies: Analytical Thinking; Teamwork; Strong problem solving skills; Communication skills in international environment; Customer-oriented attitude; Willingness to improve technical skills;
- Foreign Languages: Strong working knowledge of English (verbal and written) its a must;
- French or German advanced would be a big plus
Main responsibilities as follows:
- The Messaging Administrators role is to ensure the stable operation of the entire Messaging environment;
- This position has roles in: planning, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all Exchange Domino hardwaresoftware. Because of the inter-connections of the messaging system knowledge of peripheral systems and protocols such as SameTime, Domino, Email Gateways (IronPort), Email Archiving solutions, Blackberry Enterprise Servers and other Mobile technologies will be given higher consideration. The Messaging Administrator will work in a team environment where team work, effective communications and accountability is of the highest importance.
- Maintain and support the administration of corporate email and ExchangeDomino applications environment, which comprises Exchange Domino high availability services;
- Using broad and in-depth product knowledge (Microsoft Exchange Environment, Active Directory and Windows Server Operating Systems) provide and facilitate the responsive delivery of technical solutions and information to major customers;
- Provide solutions to complex problems, this involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers as well as regular operations;
- Build customer and partner loyalty through customer orientation, responsiveness and accountability;
- Work in an international environment and collaborate with your team to provide high-level support.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus;
- Extra vacation days.