Problem Manager With French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Problem Manager With French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- A minimum 3 years work experience in ITTelecom
- Knowledge of TelecomICT (Mobile network architecture, BSS, Cloud)
- Knowledge of ISIT applications and software development lifecycles is a plus
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Ability to track tasks, make assignments, and deliver on commitment dates.
- Effectively interaction with various levels of management and customers
- Problem Management experience is a plus
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Very good communication and reporting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-driven, self-motivated, ambitious, effective and efficient
- Proven leadership skills in a high paced environment
- Proven ability to build relationships and work across matrix teams, building consensus
- Excellent documentation skills including high functioning use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good English communication skills, clear, concise, both verbal and written. French would be a plus.
- Proven effective coordinator and facilitator skills.
- Project Management knowledge would be a plus.
- Is responsible for the complete Problem Management process adherence and handling of problems according to SLAs
- Involves and leads support teams for Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution
- Is accountable for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution within given target duration
- Ensures that necessary reports (e.g. RCA, reviewed Major Incident, etc.) are delivered towards the customer within an agreed deadline
- Ensures quality of Known Error record and the Knowledge Database
- Drive and facilitate identification of permanent solutions, to eliminate the causes, or problem workarounds, to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- Monitor progress on the resolution of Known Errors and follow-up on the corrective actions implementation.
- Ensure all Problem Management activities are documented
- Proactive in identification of possible problems before incidents occur. In order to achieve this, alarms, tickets, incidents trend analysis can be performed.
- Work closely and support Incident Management process activities
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge fromto your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericssons ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare gym subions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.