Payroll and compliance Specialist AmRest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile STARBUCKS Romania - Amrest Coffee active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payroll and compliance Specialist AmRest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking for a positive, passionate and energetic person with desire to learn and grow in our Restaurant Support Team as a
Payroll and compliance Specialist
The person on this position provides payroll and administration services for the company ensuring proper labour law and payroll compliance. Ensures smooth communication with all employees on payroll issues.
• “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique atmosphere
• Career in the international, dynamic company
• Intensive professional and personal development
• Commitment to people and rich reward system
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the entire payroll calculation process and on time payment for the markets in region
- Perform payroll activities and colaborate with internal or external resources
- First point of contact for operational managers for payroll and administrative issues
- Assure the compliance of internal procedures/regulations by continuously tracking the changes in local legislation
- Participate in maintaining and updating Comp&Ben policies and internal regulations
- Analyse market trends and proposes policy optimisation to ensure partners engagement
- Provide regular reports and analyse and participate in cost of labour optimisation projects
- Support operations in budget preparing and delivering cost of labour related data
- Payroll reporting for monthly closing to Finance department and Accounting external provider
- Optimise the tools and processes for the employee payroll entire life cycle in the region
- Check the automated exchange data between payroll and other systems and adjust differences
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development of HR/payroll projects and introduction of new tools, systems and processes.
- Participate in payroll trainings for operations as part of managerial training
- Maintain relation and update contracts with related payroll providers (medical, payroll, Benefits, meal tickets)
- Experience on a similar position of minimum 1-2 years
- English intermediate level
- MS Office advanced proficiency
- HRIS and payroll software basic knowledges
- Strategic thinking outside of the box
- Commitment to exceed customer expectations
- Positive energy
Please submit your resumes in English.
We kindly inform you that only selected candidates will be contacted.