Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TotalSoft active
View all jobs Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
What you need to succeed:
• Understanding of object-oriented programming is top on our list
• Experience in web development
• We admire self-learners, problem solvers, curious minds and passionate developers.
• 1-3 years of experience developing software using ASP.NET MVC and Microsoft SQL Server
• Good knowledge of database design principles and T-SQL
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Experience performing unit testing and troubleshooting applications built on .NET framework
• Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
What you will do:
• You will work as a part of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM development team
• You will collaborate with product managers, experienced programmers, business consultants and quality assurance teams
• You will design software solution for our clients requirements
• You will propose ideas and innovations to be implemented in current development activity.
We offer a motivating package:
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Training and on-going development opportunities
• Exposure to challenges projects in various industries both local and international
• Private medical services
• Relaxation area