This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TotalSoft active
View all jobs UX/UI Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
• 5+ years of experience in UX Design and UI
• Demonstrable UI design skills, preferably with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and application maps
• Experience in prototyping and quick iterative design, ability to prototype with HTML/CSS a plus
• Skilled in and well read on user experience design practices like contextual inquiries, focus group feedback, lightweight usability testing, rapid prototyping, etc.
• Proven skills to create Information Architecture, Navigation maps, wireframes and Lo/Hi-Fi prototypes along with design specifications are a must
• Deep understanding of mobile and responsive design
• Ability to drive projects from start to finish with minimal supervision and to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast, multi-disciplinary environment
• Effective with popular design tools like Photoshop, CorelDraw/Fireworks, Visio, etc.
• Interacting with users and stakeholders to understand Business Requirements and effectively translate and apply them to create compelling User Experience Design concepts for the applications/ products
• Develop UX related documentation - conceptual diagrams, wireframes, workflows, click-through and prototypes
• Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and application maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Develop approach for driving insights through customer research, leverage existing data and knowledge, conduct surveys, interviews and focus groups, conceive user tests
• Collaborate with other team members, work in an Agile development team
• Competitive salary package
• Innovative projects with new technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and personal growth
• Benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
• Work from home policy