L1 Security Systems Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs L1 Security Systems Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsSolid knowledge (oral and written) of German/French and English language; Experience in installing and/or integrating technical security equipment, to include intrusion and fire detection, access control, audio and video systems is preferred; Working knowledge and/or experience with analog systems, electricity, alarms and with IT based security; integration equipment are ideal; Networking knowledge or similar experience is a plus; Fast understanding of technical problems; High level of customer and service orientation, communication and organizational skills; Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility; Good command of MS Office package; Positive attitude; Autonomous and proactive behavior; The ability to remain calm under pressure or in case of conflict management and meet deadlines; Understanding and respecting work instructions; Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the systems; Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with a range of people; Must be a self-starting team player; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; Must be able to work with little supervision while maintaining a high quality of service; Flexibility in a dynamically changing environment, acknowledging urgency when necessary; Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times along with the ability to properly handle sensitive materials concerning the organization. Additional InformationnullResponsibilities
- Act as SPOC (single point of contact);
- Support/forward any technical issues/questions;
- Follow incident management procedures;
- Log or document all customer requests/incidents/ Inquires (via all communication channels);
- Identify and log correctly the customer contact details;
- When needed, create & escalate ticket to 2nd level;
- Performs and documents remote support sessions following the procedure;
- Troubleshoot & diagnose all issues;
- End to end ticket tracking and follow up;
- Share knowledge and offer support to other coleagues;
- Train colleagues after participating to trainings perform by 2nd level/BU's outside our location;
- Back-up for other colleagues when needed;
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment;
- Contribute to knowledge base articles if needed;
- Escalate existing/potential complaints to TL's or OPM;
- If needed, assists the customer in collecting the required system data and logs;
- Is aware of the project KPI's and contributes in fulfilling them;
- Respects all procedures and internal regulations;
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.