L1 Security Systems Specialist
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
QualificationsSolid knowledge (oral and written) of German/French and English language; Experience in installing and/or integrating technical security equipment, to include intrusion and fire detection, access control, audio and video systems is preferred; Working knowledge and/or experience with analog systems, electricity, alarms and with IT based security; integration equipment are ideal; Networking knowledge or similar experience is a plus; Fast understanding of technical problems; High level of customer and service orientation, communication and organizational skills; Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility; Good command of MS Office package; Positive attitude; Autonomous and proactive behavior; The ability to remain calm under pressure or in case of conflict management and meet deadlines; Understanding and respecting work instructions; Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the systems; Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with a range of people; Must be a self-starting team player; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; Must be able to work with little supervision while maintaining a high quality of service; Flexibility in a dynamically changing environment, acknowledging urgency when necessary; Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times along with the ability to properly handle sensitive materials concerning the organization. Additional InformationnullResponsibilities
- Act as SPOC (single point of contact);
- Support/forward any technical issues/questions;
- Follow incident management procedures;
- Log or document all customer requests/incidents/ Inquires (via all communication channels);
- Identify and log correctly the customer contact details;
- When needed, create & escalate ticket to 2nd level;
- Performs and documents remote support sessions following the procedure;
- Troubleshoot & diagnose all issues;
- End to end ticket tracking and follow up;
- Share knowledge and offer support to other coleagues;
- Train colleagues after participating to trainings perform by 2nd level/BU's outside our location;
- Back-up for other colleagues when needed;
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment;
- Contribute to knowledge base articles if needed;
- Escalate existing/potential complaints to TL's or OPM;
- If needed, assists the customer in collecting the required system data and logs;
- Is aware of the project KPI's and contributes in fulfilling them;
- Respects all procedures and internal regulations;
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.