Catia V5 Design Engineer (Automotive)
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Technical university degree (Mechanical Engineering);
- Good knowledge in Mechanics and Catia V5;
- Advanced/ Medium English speaker;
- French language knowledge is an advantage;
- Outgoing personality, team worker;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive person
- 2D/ 3D concept parts and assembly models using Catia V5;
- Provides correct design of the product and process in collaboration with the suppliers - design plastic, chassis or engine components;
- Analysis and calculation of design;
- Analysis of tolerance;
- Generate and manage documentation for clients;
- Preparing reports for clients