Business Analyst, Admin Support (Contractor)
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
Mandatory Technical abilities:
• Fluency in English
• Very good computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel with good reporting skills).
• Previous experience in reporting – 1 year
• Process oriented and open-minded, in a fast changing environment
• Well-organized and structured, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Desire to work with customer data, accuracy and analytical thinking
• Ability to analyze, manipulate and structure large data files in order to build consistent reporting
• Comfortable interacting with customers, peers
• Good problem solver and decision making appropriate for the job level
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Excellent time management skills
“Hiring Process Team” is a dynamic group with responsibility for hires validation, project management and other support functions that enable a high efficiency to Talent Advisors business model.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a Business Analyst to act as the Admin Support to Global Recruitment team, with the following:
Check all candidates in status offer/hired and upload them in the VIM application
Updates for the latest hires’ steps and statuses in Taleo
Check and analyze the new hires details and hiring steps in the main recruitment tool (Taleo), make sure that all information is correct and it flows to the other related systems, in a timely and accurate manner.
Act as the main point of contact between the recruitment, operations, support and development team
Tools processes support and automation
Strictly and accurately follows the processes and procedures in places, in order to assure the correct outcome.
Propose enhancements to the existing procedures, to maintain the workflow up to date with the business needs.
Any other support functions as needed from an operational point of view.