Senior Data Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Blue Chameleon Tech active
View all jobs Senior Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
Located in the bustling city of Bucharest,
Blue Chameleon Tech is a hub of international marketing and tech enterprise.
• 3+ years’ experience as an analyst; online gaming experience will be highly appreciated
• Proven experience with BI tools and its implementation within the organization (PowerBI or TABLEAU would be a plus)
• Technical background; proven experience with working with SQL/MySQL databases (database interrogation, data manipulation)
• Expert in excel.
• Proven statistical abilities (data mining techniques) – a big plus.
• Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, RapidMiner, KNIME
• Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
• Nice to have: experience with CRM tools (Optimove) and email delivery tools (Silverpop, Exact Target).
• Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance of analytical errors
• Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
• Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
• High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
• Implement best in class data analytics practices, clear presentation of findings, and establish a core set of analysis tools to ensure efficient spend.
• Develop models that evaluate the performance and behavior of players on our sites, and turn these into dashboards that inform decisions on player communications strategy
• Develop predictive models that assist in the prevention of negative customer trends (visitation frequency, purchasing frequency, purchasing volume)
• Deliver insight that informs the Conversion Rate Optimization strategy on both desktop and mobile products
• Design, build and publish reports, dashboards and analyses utilizing the consumer data platform and other reporting and visualization tools
• Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting on scheduled basis
• Answer ad hoc questions and proactively identify opportunities to drive marketing strategies and insights
• Engaging proactively on testing new ideas/adjusting campaigns based on "near real time" analyses
• Mentoring junior analysts