Senior Software Engineer (Java)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Software Engineer (Java) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Skills & Requirements
· Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Experience from 4 to 6 years in:
· JAVA coding. HTML5 coding experience will be also appreciated
· Jenkins pipeline Docker and Scrum
· PL/SQL skills
· Git, Jira skills
· Knowledge of developing and managing deployment life-cycle, especially Agile way of working.
· Other appreciated fact: Open source project contributor (Java, Or HTML), big data management notions.
· Autonomous in day-to-day duties and can-do-attitude
· Good English level (both spoken and written)
· Eligibility to work in Bucharest
· Motivated and willing to learn and evolve in an international and stimulating environment.
As a member of Fusion Risk Credit & Market Risk module development team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Build the Fusion Risk solution using the available business services from the design to the deployment phases in collaboration within the integration teams and collaborating with the product owner.
Collaborate with all fusion components team to deliver the Fusion Risk solution
Cover the application by integration tests front-end and back-end.
Participate to business service componentization.
Reach the Security Performance and deployment criteria for the business solution.
Automatic deployment in integration and Cloud environments.