Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
Skills & Requirements
· Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Experience from 4 to 6 years in:
· JAVA coding. HTML5 coding experience will be also appreciated
· Jenkins pipeline Docker and Scrum
· PL/SQL skills
· Git, Jira skills
· Knowledge of developing and managing deployment life-cycle, especially Agile way of working.
· Other appreciated fact: Open source project contributor (Java, Or HTML), big data management notions.
· Autonomous in day-to-day duties and can-do-attitude
· Good English level (both spoken and written)
· Eligibility to work in Bucharest
· Motivated and willing to learn and evolve in an international and stimulating environment.
As a member of Fusion Risk Credit & Market Risk module development team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Build the Fusion Risk solution using the available business services from the design to the deployment phases in collaboration within the integration teams and collaborating with the product owner.
Collaborate with all fusion components team to deliver the Fusion Risk solution
Cover the application by integration tests front-end and back-end.
Participate to business service componentization.
Reach the Security Performance and deployment criteria for the business solution.
Automatic deployment in integration and Cloud environments.