This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs AP Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
We are looking for an AP Accountant with the following profile:
• Higher education, ideally in Finance
• previous AP experience or cooperation with Romanian clients
• Fluent in English and Romanian
• Excellent skills in Excel
• Experience with SAP
• Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy
• Strong team player attitude
Are you interested to join us?
As AP Accountant you will be working on:
• Registering and posting accounting documents in line with standing procedures;
• Issue resolution with local business and follow-up;
• Preparing payments;
• Maintaining contact with suppliers to answer queries related to payments;
• Month-end closing specific activities: analyses, reconciliations, debit balances, GR/IR, ageing - ad hoc, on request;
• Being active back up for other Eastern Europe entities.