SIEM Platform Management Sr. Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile SIEM Platform Management Sr. Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
• 5+ years of experience in cyber security;
• Previous experience with Splunk administration and content development;
• University education, degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Network and Security;
• Detailed knowledge of security technologies and trends.
• Possess active industry certifications such as Comptia Security+, SSCP, GCIH, GCIA or related;
• Working knowledge/experience of network systems security principles and applications;
• Fundamental understanding of defense strategies.
The SIEM Platform Management Senior Advisor will be expected to leverage QRadar in order for:
• Standard Log Sources On-Boarding, by taking part in the planning, testing and implementation of the new device or host deployment projects and providing the SIEM requirements for its successful on-boarding;
• New Log Source Type On-Boarding Projects, by providing assistance on onboarding new appliances/servers into the SIEM platform, providing requirements and verifying that the on-boarding has been done successfully;
• Configuration Back-up, by creating an automatic back-up task or on demand based on an agreed schedule with the Customer and performing weekly reviews of the back-up mechanisms;
• Maintaining the SIEM platform up to date by downloading, testing and performing platform updates
• Third party Security Feed testing and integration;
• Risk/Compliance statistical reports of the current logging status for the whole environment, or for specific groups or departments;
• Creating and implementing SIEM data retention policy, based on Customer requirements;
• Expanding the SIEM Infrastructure, by providing the required change details in a timely manner to the Customer;
• Integrate the SIEM platform with 3rd party technologies, when applicable (. Tripwire);
• Threat Use Case Planning, by identifying the threat use cases that are of upmost importance to the organization by means of reviewing Enterprise risk management, cyber risk assessment reports and 3rd party Security feeds;
• Threat Use Case Design, which will include an understanding of attacks through attack trees, recognizing threats via indicators, and the gathering of intelligence for research and planning purposes;
• Threat Use Case Builds, by specifying an alert deion, criticality, applicable log sources, log events and thresholds for the alert, response phases and objectives and the alert workflow;
• Correlated SIEM rule proposal and subsequent creation, based on identified threat use cases;
• Threat Use Case documentation and hands-on training on proposed correlated rules;
• Interfacing with the SIEM vendor, for the purposes of support case management.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
As a leading technology employer, we actively encourage further development for our employees. This is done through our range of internal training programmes, training affiliation with SANS GIAC, various vendors, and encouragement for the team to go technology conferences or even our regular company hackathons.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.